Activity view shows a list of the most recent transactions on the account.
- Ticket The number that uniquely identifies an open trade.
- Type Identifies the type of transaction.
- Market The currency pair involved in the trade.
- Units The trade size, expressed in the base currency.
- Price Price applied when buying or selling a currency pair.
- Interest Amount of interest earned or paid.
- Profit Amount of profit (or loss if negative).
- Balance The account balance after the transaction was processed.
- Date/Time The date and time of the transaction.